My plan for my baby Ninja is to use it as a food processor and smoothie maker. Starting out there isn't a need for me to have a huge Ninja and a food processor so this little baby will work out great! Look at what it can do!
- Includes 400W motor head, blade, 40-oz color-tinted pitcher, storage lid, Quick Start Guide, and instruction manual
- Quad Blade technology provides uniform cutting and ice-crushing action
- Ergonomic operation with one-touch pulsing
- Storage lid helps keep leftovers fresh in refrigerator or freezer
- Built-in anti-spill gasket seals lid tight for no-mess use and pouring
- Blade, pitcher, and lid are top-rack dishwasher-safe; wipe motor head to clean
- BPA-free plastic and steel construction
- Measurements: Pitcher with lid 6-1/2"H x 6-1/2"Diam at top; 6"Diam at base; Assembled unit with motor head on top 12"H
I can even make ice cream in this baby if I want. Small, Pink and Powerful just like me. Its not on easy pay any more but for $32 bucks why not grab one.
My second purchase came after watching Big Brother last week. There was nothing on TV and while flipping through the channels there was David again playing with more toys. This time he had the KitchenAid 9 cup Food Processor with French Fry and Dough Attachment. I was literally drooling over the TV. This machine does EVERYTHING I need it to do in Pink Noodle. I will be slicing a lot of fresh fruit and veggies but the selling point for me was that I could cut up french fries. I REFUSE to serve store brought fries at Pink Noodle and my original plan was to buy the old fashioned french fry cutter but not anymore. This lovely KitchenAid does it all!!
The proof is in the precision. The versatile blades and discs handle all of your slicing, shredding, kneading, and chopping needs. Use the multipurpose blade for everyday mincing, mixing, and emulsifying. The reversible shredding disc helps you achieve both fine and medium cuts. Use the mini blade and bowl for smaller chopping tasks. A dough blade is included to help you make bread. And...fresh-cut fries, anyone? A special French fry blade makes mounds of fries in a jiffy--always a crowd favorite. It's also ideal for slicing other firm fruits and veggies like zucchini, carrots, and apples.
Now this one did cost a bit more but with the nifty 5 easy pays it was mine!! Don't be alarmed I also ordered this one in pink.
That David in the Kitchen gets me every time but I know that I will get good use out of these products. Now I can't promise that every kitchen gadget in Pink Noodle won't be pink but if it comes in pink, it will be ordered. Don't worry I did make a promise to Amy that the whole restaurant won't be in pink. I don't even think I could handle that.There is a limit on my pinkness but there will be drops of pink here and there. Now if you haven't checked out my Go Fund Me page please do and if you aren't able to donate please share the link.