pretty in pink vegan

pretty in pink vegan

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Don't Wanna Grow UP

 All week I have been in a rush to get home, cook and blog. Why you ask because I brought myself a little present. I am truly a big kid at heart and Sunday I purchased my childhood dream toy. I have wanted one of these for YEARS and now I have one to call my own. What did I purchase you ask. Well I am now the owner of a Mr. & Mrs. Pacman Pinball Machine!!!  Yep in my newly redecorated living room is a full sized 1982 fully working pinball machine! This machine brings back the few good memories I had from childhood. Growing up we didn't have a washer or dyer so we had to go to the laundry mat and what do they have at laundry mats...Pinball machines. No one could beat me at pinball. I may have sucked at Nintendo but I was queen of the pinball world. I could make a quarter last FOREVER!! So last weekend while at a party with Nicole and a few other friends, the host had this beauty sitting in their living room. And Cassi being Cassi I asked if could buy it. Its a bad habit of mine, if I see it and I want I ask to buy it, its because I watched too much wrestling as a child and believed what the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase says "everyone has a price". Since I don't buy people this quote holds true for items for me. I saw it, I wanted it and so I asked for it. The only thing they could tell me was no right? Well lucky for me Michele and Greg were willing to part with it. I almost peed myself I was so excited!


Now my next task was to get this monster of a machine home. I'm sure I could have shoved it in my little truck but I did not want to risk tearing up the machine or my car. I then called a moving company. It was not very cost effective to use a mover. So my final option was to reach out to my male friends to help me. That's what friends are for right. Yeah that shit didn't work out either. I was determined to get this machine home!! So I reached out to my "family". All of my girlfriends have husbands or boyfriends so I called up Lisa and said "hey I need to borrow your husband" and sure as shit they met me at the house to get my baby and even brought help. This is why I love my girls. So I went to Home Depot and rented a truck so we could haul it home. I've driven my fair share of trucks and SUVs but this by far was the biggest truck I have been behind the wheel of. I loved driving this F250. If it weren't for the MPG I'd buy one. Here is my baby loaded on the truck.


Now of course the girl in me had to accessorize my new toy so when I saw these pj's at Target I threw them in my cart without looking at the price. They screamed Cassi!! 


Yep pink Pacman pj's, I can't wait until this weekend when the cold weather breaks and I can wear them without freezing my balls off. I love my new pinball machine and play it every night, yes it still runs by quarters so I have to pace myself until Friday. The only thing I need now is a Pacman key chain for the keys to the machine. Now please excuse me while I go play a little pinball. 


3 comments:

  1. that is what family is for!! glad your happy now Jason wants his turn to play! we have lots of quarters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, you are such a nerd! But that is pretty damn cool. Pretty damn cool.

    ReplyDelete

Comment. It makes me feel pretty when you do. Tell me what you like or what you didn't like.